Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly.You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up

Thursday 1 December 2011

Quotes

I'm sorry if I made you cry, I'm sorry if tears fell from your eyes, for that is not at all what I intended to do...but, just remember, for every tear that falls from your eye, from mine fall two. :')


When I tell you 'I Love You' it's not out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.


It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged. It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered


Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without, but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.


Men are like bank accounts.
Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.


When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.


You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson


Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The awkward moment when someone tries to kidnap you, and then doesn't because you're too ugly. HAHAHAHAHAH. bodoh lah quote nie XD



The awkward moment when you're taking a picture of yourself and someone sees you.

The awkward moment when your gum decides to fly out of your mouth mid conversation. kakkakakkakak XD


He is the only man I have ever loved, he is all I ever wanted, he loves me too, I know. If Im happy, its him. If Im worried, its him. He is responsible for all the moods i find myself in..I love him so dearly & always will.


Tenang bila ada masalah bila ada curiga. Kau tak rugi apa, percayalah :D

Kalau asyik fikir negatif, kesannya akan negatif. Kau tenang je ayu :)


Relationships are like drugs. They either kill you or give you the best feeling of your life." - Wiz Khalifa

You're so pretty, so so pretty. I wish I can be that, that pretty.

Malasnya nak Nak Update Blog. Tak ada idea  satu hal, wifi slow dua hal, sakit hati tiga hal, tunggu mesej empat hal,  lima hal, bas takde enam hal & kunci rumah mana tah tujuh hal. Serabut berok kepala aku. Haih, malasnyalah nak balik. Haihh (!) (!)

How i wish that you're wearing my shoes and understand everything that i need to going through.

Yes, sometime I wish that the whole world know bout us.

So I heard you hate me? That's weird. I've never even talked to you before =__=

She's taken and currently not available. She damn love her BF. Poor you :)

Or maybe it's hard for you to understand how woman heart working. It's okay then.

Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

Being nice to someone you hate doesn't mean you're fake. It means you're mature enough to tolerate your hate towards them.

Sometimes when you finally find out, you realize that you were much better off not knowing. Snap (!) Exactly (!)

Past, let bygone be bygone. I'm not that kind of Ayu anymore. I'm sorry.

There are certain things in life are better off unknown. Outta here.

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that when you judge someone. Jangan main redah je :')

wo hen hao :D

Before guys go to sleep, they always think about the girl that they truly care about.

Ohh, pentas dunia sudah terbuka, para pelakon mula memainkan watak wataknya.



No comments:

Post a Comment