Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly.You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up

Friday 25 November 2011

Ignorace

Wo shi ayu. Wo shi ina's de nu pengyou =D

Nak join, tapi tunggu dia approve dulu :/

Comparing myself with the other girls. Well, I got 0 over 10 ='(

Ladies, being sexy has nothing to do with your looks. It's all about your ATTITUDE that attracts someone to you. So, janganlah jual murah murah sangat okay.

I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws. But all together I'm a beautiful disaster. Plus having your bad words will never offense me at all :)

A very ugly attitude lah, rupa cantik you pun won't help you langsung.

 Ignorance is my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment