Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly.You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up

Monday 5 December 2011

I am terrified to :)



Sweet Love ,Sweet heart I was trap in your love
I've opened up ,unsure I can trust you


My heart and I were buried in dust
Free ME and free US

Youre all I need when I'm holding you tight if you walk away I will suffer tonight baby :(
I had found a man who I can trust and boy I believe in us
I am terrified to


Can you see I'm suffer all through this?
I finally on my way own.I am bound to you sweetheart :')



I'm storng and I believe there's a fire in us
Just know how much I love you boy so much.




I catch my breath with just one beating hurt

And i surrender myself ,please don't tear this apart would you?
Suddenly In this moment here ,I fight all my fears



All that I've been carrying all these years
Do I risk it all?


Do I do mistake towards you?
Do I neglecting you?
I'll just bound to you and surender baby no more words of fallen apart.

#This one is dedicated to people who I'll always apprieciated much and thank you so single way sayang Ich Hab Dich Lieb

Much loves and a girl always in misery :'>
Ayunna Onlyy




No comments:

Post a Comment