Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly.You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up

Sunday 12 August 2012

Word Less


First. I feel sad. Truly sad.. when our “friends” forgetting one of them, do not think how her or his heart was broken by them. Till, they know how break the heart. Today, I feel that, it’s so hard to accept with. Well, how that’s hurt, totally hurt, I need to acting like usually. Me that’s happy all time. What can we call them to? Friend?  Friends do not forget their friend, shared with them, happy and sad together,. Just think about it. Don’t you show your real attitude that is bad behave. Secondly, please make your friend never hate you. You want to know? Look at yourself behave. Do not speak rude to others. That show your own attitude. At least, make them comfort with you. Don’t be so annoying, that make others hate you. Okay, I am already hate you. Hate you! I have never hate my friends before, you have make a history. Well done!

Can you do what you talk with? I have been bored with your conversation that never do what you do with. Please, show us, if once you do, what you are saying. Once, you tell us that you want to punch that boy, this girl, others. So adrenalin. Just give your conversation that’s not enough when yo not trying to do with. I seek many times of your conversation. So I know like, talk that never do what you talking to. Can you stop make a nonsense act and stop talking loudly. That make me happy! Really happy. Seriously, I’m happy, pardon. I can’t be a good friends of mine. I’m sorry to be silence girl, stupid friends of your. I’m sorry. I’m trying to be a good, best friend.

I know I have write ,my blog with bad English. Pardon, I’m trying to stop crying while I’m write trough this. Only here that I can write anything. Dear dairies, how can I can face them for 2years to be? I hope I don’t be awkward to them, while my heart is bleeding. I hope my heart can  avoid any hurt. It can’t accept more hurt. It’s totally hurt, only Nabila have for me, that I’m hurt, happy, problem. I love you Nabila! Hope happy with mazhan J Nabila is very kind. I love her much J

Dear boyfriend? Am I have boyfriend? Many of them. Such a super duper love is muhd fariz wajdi abdul hamid. He never make me sad. He always angry with me. Err  well, be cool girl, he always make pardon with you. Funny ha? Yeah. He is the best boy. Ubaidullah aidoro. The mummy lover’s he is so cute when text. He such as sweet boy. Seriously best to be your friend. J then, story about syawal syukery. Em, we do not text for a long time. He said, he was busy, I miss him. Miss him? What for ayu? He ignore you. See? Now you are sad because of him.  Fuhh. Okay mahar effendi. Such as annoying boy. But I love to. He such as sweet boy, we are friend at first semester. And he was quit. That sweet when he treat us at KFC, with edy, ady, wan. That’s best day, after we do not talk again. Not smile like used to be. Last story, about hafes, knowing him is so make me realize, he such like girls, his behave like girl? Can you be a matured guy? Do not so ego to do with. Okay? That’s all. He he he he.

That’s a lot I have write here. J now, I can smile, smile outside, but hurt inside. All of others look at me, that so silent girl, happy girl, that’s not totally who I am.  And lastly, I have look a sweet quote. J”When a boy call you cute,he likes your face.When he calls you hot,he likes your body and when he calls you beautiful he likes your heart” Someone is being sweet tonight,I just hope its not an April Fools joke :P. If I write a lot can you read all of it? Okay not funny ha?  Okay wait for other post bye bye assalamualaikum. Thanks reader

No comments:

Post a Comment